Our giant inflatable white tent is the most popular marquee for event, wedding, party and activities. The original size we made is 50*20m, and it’s connected by 2 parts, size for them is 30*20m and 20*20. So you can see on the photo the strong Velcro connection. Material for the tent is 0.4mm pvc tarpaulin for the structure, and 7oz pvc tarpaulin for the cover. Its 100% water proof, lead free, flame retardant, UV resistant.
Giant inflatable marquee tent for events and party
Plato 0.4mm pvc tarpaulin for the structure, 7oz pvc tarpaulin for the cover. We have different material options basing on different application area and budget.
We can make stitched logo, velcro logo or printing logo on inflatables(optional)
All inflatables we made are met with CE and UL standard,
High-duty pvc tarpaulin bags for inflatables, strong cartons for air blower
Production lead time:
2-8weeks after design confirming
T/T, L/C at sight
Place of origin
2 years for pvc tarpaulin products, 1 year for pvc coated nylon products
How to inflate up this giant equipment?
1.To make sure the floor for the tent is nice, without anything sharp or rough that could do damage to the tent. Carpet the floor if needed. Then Un-wrap the package of the tent, and place it well on the floor
2. Make sure the lanyards are tied well to the anchoring D-rings. And check all zippers are closed as well as make ready for the logos attaching.
3. Make sure the electricity is on. Connect the air blowers to the different blower tubes and start inflation. .While inflating (do not wait unit the tubes are inflated), connect the two parts of the tent by Velcro (right picture above), starting from the middle part to the two sides.
4. While inflation, part of people should stay outside to supervise the air blowers and pipes, and keep suitable distance between the tent and blowers, to avoid covering blowers, falling off, and too far away from the tent.(It totally need 3 blowers)
6. Tools like the above pictures will do. A stair, or a fat sticks can help a tent stand up. IMPORTANT: the tools need to protect with soft cloths for example, make sure the tools will do no harm to damage the material of the tent.
7. Get inside the tent with the tools to help the tent stand up from different part. Meanwhile, make sure some people are outside taking care of the air blowers in position, and help dragging certain part from outside to help it fully stand up. When the tent stands up; please always have certain staff to keep an eye on the tent while using the tent.
8. There are lanyards to connect the bottom of the 2 sided of the tent. You could take them off at your convenience when you use the tent, but please remember to tie them back at correct size before you deflate the tent, they can help the tent stand up easily next time when you use it.
Don’t wait to contact us for more detail information!